Friday, December 18, 2009

SALAM MAAL HIJRAH

Salam Maal Hijrah to everyone. Hope you will have a great start this new year.The day after tomorrow i have to go back to CFS(Centre for Foundation Studies) as midbreak is near to an end. I've a lot to do. Exams, tutorials, quizzes and report. Just a few weeks ago after coming back from Eidul Adha holiday, i did a dissection on a rat for my Biology 2, of course, it's not my hobby anyway to do it on purpose. On that day, i went to my class as usual at blok E. However, it's kind of weird that nobody was there. I looked at my watch, it's already 2pm. Am i too early!!. Well, that's weird as i usually came to class when half of my classmates are already arrived. I called my classmates but they didn't pick up their phones. I was still sitting in that classroom, wondering where have they been until one of my classmates text me that we suppose to have class at the lab. Great!. Now i have to run back to my mahallah to get my lab coat and manuals. Huh..This isn't my first time anyway.

In the lab, at first it's quite challenging for me as this is my first time touching a rat. My lecturer said "Don't worry, each of you will get a rat". Yaye!!..(what a PLEASANT thing to hear). Firstly, we need to take all the equipments needed. Then, we can choose our own rat. As i'm late, i get to choose last. When i'm taking out the rat from the bin, the lab assistant look at my rat and said to me " That's a big one" Then i said to my ownself, "it's ok, the bigger the better, so, i can observe the organs very clearly.." After that, everything went well. No doubt, it's fun. Sorry..i can't show u the rats..Reading my friend's blog about her experience with the corpse, my dissection is just nothing. Hope i can get more interesting experiences!!

No comments:

Post a Comment