Wednesday, December 30, 2009

My Week


Salam, at last i manage to update my blog. This week we are having ISTEC. Alhamdulillah, yesterday we've held an opening ceremony. We invited a speaker specialized in astronomy. It's quite interesting. I was inspired by his talk yesterday especially when he told us about his enthusiasm in studying things like stars and planets. I do think that whatever we wanna do, it will be easier if we put our passion in it.
I'm writing this post at 4.03am in the morning. Actually, i'm trying to finish up the text i was assigned for the MC for tomorrow's event. We are having the closing ceremony inclusive a forum entitled " Rejuvenasi Sains dari Perspektif Islam". This is my first time being a committee for a quite big event. Quite nervous. However, the experience are valuable for me. ISTEC is just the beginning. There is time for improvement. I really hope i can do much better for our next events.

No comments:

Post a Comment