Monday, December 21, 2009

First from CFS

Salam,
This is my first post from CFS. I arrived at CFS safely, alhamdulillah, at 7.00p.m. I have to come here by bus as KTMB tickets are sold out. Alhamdulillah Kak Chik's mother manage to get two Mara Liner tickets for both of us. The journey was ok. It's a bit different this time as i usually departed at night. Kak Chik and I chat all the way from Alor Setar till we arrived at Puduraya. It's quite hectic there. I'm a person who does not like to be in a place where it is too crowded, so it is quite uncomfortable for me. Maybe i'm kinda a sceptic. I feel like those strangers have their own secret agenda. That makes me more uncomfortable. It sounds like i'm like a weirdo.huhu.Apela..cam rusa masuk kampung jer. Well, that's me.

1.15 a.m, still awake trying to finish my Bio 2 report and Math 2 tutorials.huhu.Seriously, i love trigo more than statistics. Tomorrow my class starts at 9. Hope i manage to finish my works tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment