Thursday, December 17, 2009

My First Step

Assalamu'alaikum..

My first step into this blogging world.Hope it can be a great blog for everyone. At last, i have my own blog as my mom keep asking me to create my own blog. To my dear friends, hope we can keep in touch through this blog. A few minutes ago, i visited my friends' blog. All of u look great.Hope to see all of u soon. Miss u all a lot. Those having exam, i wish u all the best k..Actually i also in the middle of the exam period. I just have my math 2 exam last week. I have to say it is much better this semester compared to last semester as i failed. This semester i am more worried for my Physics.Truthfully, i am not good in Physics since myspm..huhu..somebody please help me!..i have a great lecturer.it's just me..i dunno why..when it comes to force and that triangle thing called components..i just huh..i'm home for my midbreak.next week, i'm gonna have exams for Chemistry 2, Biology 2, Physics and Religions in Malaysia.Wish me luck..

No comments:

Post a Comment