Thursday, July 22, 2010

Ermm...hi!

Salam,
mmm..it's already my second week studying here in IIUM Kuantan.huhu. My class for Epidemiology, Biochemistry I and Islamic Worldview have around 94 students. Some of them are foreigners. So, why do I have to mention all this? Have U ever face problems in communicating with foreigners? Well, I do now. I am hesitant to approach my classmates who are from other countries. I don't want them to feel isolated in the class just because there are not so many of them or because they are foreigners. However, when I try to approach them, they look at me like I am a weirdo. So, I wonder " Is my English that bad?" or is it because of my sudden approach.huhu.Am I thinking too much? I just feel that maybe it's because of different cultures and backgrounds that we cannot mingle.hmm. I really hope someday the border between us will be gone and we can communicate with each other without hesitation or akwardness.InsyaAllah.

No comments:

Post a Comment