Monday, July 12, 2010

Alhamdulillah, finally I’m in IIUM Kuantan!

Salam, it has been a week since I left Alor Setar. I didn’t have the chance to update my blog as I need register for WiFi. So, the Ta’aruf has just ended on 8th July. The registration process was held in the morning on 6th July for students from Kulliyah of Medicine, Pharmacy, Dentistry and Science. My first time looking at IIUM Kuantan Campus was quite surprising as I saw that this campus is still under construction. Kulliyah Medicine, Pharmacy, Dentistry, Science and the Mahallahs are already finished in construction. While, some buildings such as the Administration building, the IIUM mosque that can accommodate 3000 people at a time and a sport complex with an Olympic-sized swimming pool are still in construction. We were informed that the Kuantan Campus is bigger than the IIUM Gombak Campus.huhu. The Ta’aruf week was just fine. Everything was planned well. There was so many briefings. At least ten of them.huhu. Our baju batik is orange in colour and we have to wear it for three consecutive days.haha.Can U imagine that? After three days of briefings, campus tour and bai’ah session, we were required to sit for Fundamental Knowledge Test and Tilawah Placement Test. The Fundamental Knowledge Test is to determine whether it is necessary for an individual to attend Fardhu Ain classes. While, Tilawah Placement Test will divide the students into two groups : those who have to attend the Tilawah class and those who have to attend the Study Circle. It is like the Fardhu Ain Placement Test that we used to sat in CFS. I think that’s all for now.huhu.I’ll continue my stories in next posts. Look forward to it!

No comments:

Post a Comment