Sunday, June 13, 2010

Selamat Pengantin Baru

Salam,
Wanna wish Happy Newly Weds to my cousin. Barakallahulakuma fil khair. My whole family just recovered so we were not able to attend his Akad Nikah in Negeri Sembilan yesterday. My father as the head of the family represents us to the ceremony. Today is the kenduri day. Hope everything goes well.
I am going to Kuantan in just a few weeks. Feeling nervous to be in a new place. A lot of new experience awaits me there. Really hope that I can get myself used to the new environment. I heard that in the mahallah, 4 students will live in a room. However, everyone has their own private compartment. I am relieved because I love privacy so much. I really hate it if someone were there when I'm trying to focus in my study.

No comments:

Post a Comment