Saturday, June 19, 2010

Kehilanganmu..


Salam, just came back from my aunt's house in Penang. There was a kenduri. We were so busy. However, I took it as a chance of getting new experience and to reflect myself. Few days ago, I received the news of the death of one of my friend. She was one of the MRC members. She used to give me advices on what course that I should take in Kuantan. This is what we called as 'ajal'. She was supposed to register in Kuantan this July. Her lost caused lots of tears but not mine. I don't know why. Maybe I already prepared as I heard she was critically injured in an accident. Maybe deep down inside I knew that she will be happier in the next world. Sometimes, I do feel like I have a cold heart as I won't cry easily. However, I know that her death would leave a trace in my heart. She will always be remembered. Her smile..how can I forget those sincere smiles and laughters that we shared together during our short period of being together. Kak Atim, walaupun terlewat air mata ini menitis kerana pemergianmu, InsyaAllah segala mutiara kata yang akak pernah taburkan untuk diri ini akan kukenang selamanya. Semoga akak tenang di sana, di bawah lindungan rahmatNya. Al- Fatihah.

No comments:

Post a Comment