Friday, January 8, 2010

Sisters' Night




Salam,
Sisters' Night is another program conducted by MRC. It was held at AMF on 6th January. Eventhough there are lots of problems arose,alhamdulillah Sisters' Night has become a reality. I feel really glad that another program has ended. I am very happy to have such great sub coms who gave me great support throughout the process. They were always there whenever i need their help. Thanks Anis, Saliha and Shakina. I will always look forward to work with all of you again. You guys are the best committees. : ). It was really fun and interesting experience to be one of the committees. The most memorable part for me is when i was assigned to usher the Deputy Dean of RMDD. It was dark in the hall. The committees were holding candles along the entrance. There were also girls wearing white tudung assigned to be the flower girls. The backdrop was just fine. I was really worried when i was informed that my bureau was assigned to decorate the backdrop. Thanks again to my sub coms, principal and fellows for helping us with the decoration.
After this, i have to attend a meeting on MAICFest, another program from MRC. This program includes contests like hafazan, tilawah, nasyid and so many more. There will also be special performances by our invited guests Muadz and Akbar. Really hope that this program will run smoothly. Wish me luck. That's all for today. Salam.

No comments:

Post a Comment