Sunday, January 17, 2010

LeadTrain

Salam,
I have just finished my LeadTrain at 12.30pm today. At first, i am quite reluctant to join it eventhough it is compulsory for all students of CFS as i am keep thinking of my Biology and Chemistry Lab Report.huhu. I need to submit both reports tomorrow. Along has already found out about my blog. Sorry along for not telling you about my blog.hehe.
The Leadtrain was great. It was more interesting than the previous one that we had in the last semester. It starts quite boring as they invited a speaker whom speech, in my opinion, did not gives any moral values. Instead it is likely to be some kind of promotion for himself as a CEO from some well known company. Sorry to say that but that is how other students feel. The second session we had an explorace just around the Al-Malik Faisal Hall. It was fun. At night, we were given a talk by En. Muhd Zaini from a consultation company. This session is far better than the first one. The participants including me enjoyed it so much. He was really funny and a lot of input were gained from the session. We were asked to draw our own face (quite hard for me). It is actually a psychological test to identify a person's personality.
We also had Qiyamullail. At 9, we were given a talk by a representative from ESQ consultation. ESQ (Emotional & Spiritual Quotient) is an international company. The talk was given by Bro Rashid from Jakarta, Indonesia. He was really passionate while giving us the talk. The event was ended by the prize giving ceremony to the winning group of explorace. Eventhough my group did not win, all of us had an enjoyful moment together.

No comments:

Post a Comment