Saturday, January 9, 2010

My First Outing !!

Salam,
Time is really fast. Its already in the middle of my second and final semester in CFS. InsyaAllah i will continue my studies in Kuantan. Today is my first outing. Maybe it is an unbelievable thing for most people but honestly i have never been anywhere except CFS, my uncle's house and KL sentral since i was registered by my parents which is about 8 months ago.huhu.
I was accompanied by my most beloved classmate cum my unpaid PA.hehe.and also her roommate. I was quite nervous because i feel uneasy when being in a crowded place. That is why all this while i would rather stay in my room alone instead of going out with my roommates.This time i really need to go out as i need to buy a plain black colour baju kurung for MAICFest as they already standardize the committees' outfit. It was really tough to find that kind of baju kurung with a reasonable price. We chose to go to Jalan TAR as my friends said that i can find varieties of stuff there plus reasonable price.(I need to save up my money..). We went into a few shops and i am still not satisfied with the price and the quality of the baju kurung so we keep walking. My classmate brought us to Semua House as she also wants to buy shoes for herself. I found a nice not-so-plain black baju kurung with a reasonable price compared to the baju kurung in the previous shops. So i decided to buy that baju kurung. It was my first outing and i feel so tired. It's a relief that i can have some rest tomorrow.(i hope so). Tomorrow night we will have a rehearsal for MAICFest. Hope everything will run smoothly and MAICFest will be our next successful event. I have a strong feeling that MAICFest will be the greatest event among the events that was held by MRC this semester. InsyaAllah we will work hard towards it.

No comments:

Post a Comment