Saturday, January 16, 2010

Goodbye MAICFEST




Salam, at last on 13th January MAICFest was officially ended. The closing ceremony was attend by the Deputy Rector, Dean, Deputy Dean of RMDD, principals, fellows and Muadz as the invited celebrity of the night. There were also performances by the winner of nasyid and tilawah competition. Eventhough the closing ceremony was not as good as the opening ceremony, the committees had tried their best in making sure the event run smoothly. Some mistakes which occured during the closing ceremony has cause some chaotic moments. However, the committees ,in my opinion, has tried their best to overcome it and they did it really well.
As for us from the bureau of catering, we were really happy and enjoyed our duties. Eventhough we miss the performances by Akbar, Fakhrulradhi and Muadz for the whole three days, we manage to see them close and personal while serving the food.hehe. We even get compliments from the VIPs. MAICFEST's Program Manager praised us for our services. She even said that it is a 5 stars service. I was really happy hearing that as my hands were shaking when i was pouring the coffee for the Deputy Rector, Dean and the VIPs. It is a whole new experience for me. I enjoyed it so much. All the inter-mahallah events have already ended. Another event coming is Family Day. I may not involve so much in this event.
My latest activity is i may be involved in Annual Grand Dinner of PRESSS (Pre-sciences Student's Society) . However, after listening to my mentor and parents, i might want to reject the offer that was given to me. As the condition, i need to find somebody to replace me. Still in consideration whether i should go on with the idea of being one of the committee of AGD or leave it for the sake of my studies.huhu. Feel really hard to choose.
Tomorrow at 2pm i will be involved in LeadTrain. It is a program which is compulsory for all students of CFS. I am trying to finish my Chemistry report right now. It is about organic compounds. I also need to do a presentation for Religions In Malaysia. My group has chosen Baptism in Christianity as our title. Wish me luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment