Monday, April 26, 2010

Novels?




Salam, just came back from PJ.As i mentioned in the previous post, on the 24th i had my writing,reading and listening test. I think that i have done the best that i could. Hope can do better in the speaking test.I really thought that the listening test is easy..hehe..don't take things for granted..the last part is quite challenging as you ought to have a great listening skill. As for the writing test, i did not manage to check my essay as the time did not allow me to do so. I hope i did well.

Enough about muet.hmm..now i'm reading Rooftop Rant by Hlovate. He/She is my favourite author. I'm not a fan of malay novels. However, Hlovate's piece of work really change my perception. I started by reading Schubert Serenade and after a while I can't just stop myself from reading more and more.Among his/her work that i've read are 5 Tahun 5 Bulan and Tunas. The author did not just focus on the story of a teenage love but also educating the readers by giving some Quranic verses that can be related to the story. Really enjoy it.I also read novels written by an Indonesian author, Habiburrahman El-Shirazy.

No comments:

Post a Comment