Sunday, April 18, 2010

Dah dekat...


Salam,
Apa yang dekat?Ada yang akan jawab "yang dekat itu mati". That's true but the thing that i wanna mention is my MUET. It's coming.This Saturday, I will sat for my reading, listening and writing test. Quite worried. But the most terrifying is the speking test which will be held on 5th May..worry..what to say..my ulcer is recovering..i always have mouth ulcer but this time it is quite worrying because it affect my speech and I am afraid that it will affect my performance in the speaking test.However, Alhamdulillah it starts to recover.
As i am not using english much in my daily life, i am not so confident to speak in English.I am really worried. In my first semester in CFS, i have finished my EAP ( English for Academic Purposes) and my result is the worst in my academic history.huhu.still regretting it. I do think my title is not strong enough and my points are not convincing enough.My presentation was not good enough. So. to my friends who are going to sat for their EAP, wish the best of luck to you guys..Please do not rush in making decisions about your title. Make sure that you have a lot of points that are supporting and convincing..make sure that you are well- prepared.or you will regret it.believe me,i know how it feels like.

No comments:

Post a Comment