Monday, May 17, 2010

No Electricity?

Salam,
It has been too long since my last post.hehe.I just received the online offer letter from Kuantan campus a week ago.hmm.there are forms that need to be filled in and documents to be certified.Today, I went to my secondary school. I really miss it a lot.Need to take my SPM certificate. I met some of my friends there. Really miss my school days. After taking my certificate, I need to make a copy to be certified. When I went to the school's co-op, there is no electricity. Me and my dad need to find a shop outside the school. We went to many shops but there is no electricity.While looking for the shop, I wonder what will happen if there is no electricity on this world for a long period? Few weeks ago, there is no electricity at my home for two hours.huh.no fan, no television.huhu.really can't stand it.

No comments:

Post a Comment