Tuesday, March 9, 2010

I'm home

Salam,
It's already two weeks since I left KL..huhu..gonna miss CFS a lot..Yesterday, my final exam result was out..alhamdulillah, i do not have to repeat any paper..huh..what a relieve..now i have to worry about getting a scholarship to further my studies in Kuantan..I was so afraid that i have to repeat my papers especially Chem 2..not to forget my Math 2 also..
InsyaAllah, in April I have to sit for my MUET..wish me luck everyone..to my dear friends who always supporting me whenever i've been through hard times balancing my studies and MRC, thanks a lot. Jazakallah..May Allah bless all of you..I am really lucky to have friends and family who are willing to listen to my problems and giving me advices and support.Really appreciate it.
To Alyaa Zahraa, thanks a lot for helping me when i am getting drowned with the mathematical formula..huhu..Wan, if you do read my blog, thanks for helping me with Chemistry and being a good listener all the time..huhu..(sounds like giving a winning speech..huhu..)

No comments:

Post a Comment