Tuesday, February 23, 2010

I'm Back!!

Salam,
First of all, i want to apologize for the long wait. I've been busy with my final exams. Alhamdulillah i finished my last paper yesterday. Today i'm going to my uncle's house in Cheras. This morning i am busy packing up my things. Huh...it's getting quieter as most of the people here are at their respective home sweet home.

I'm going to stay in my uncle's house for a few days until my parents come from Kedah. My two semesters here in CFS has already come to an end.I'm going to miss this place so much.This whole week, memories of me being here for the first time flashing before my eyes. Time is really fast. InsyaAllah i will have quite a long break before coming back here to sit for my MUET.
So, what should i do during this break? If you, dear readers, have something in mind, you can shout it out at the shoutbox. Looking forward to it.I'm planning to go to my school. Miss it a lot.

No comments:

Post a Comment