Wednesday, March 17, 2010

MRC










The MZJ's MRC line up


I still remember the first time I heard the word MRC. I never thought that I will be one of them as I am not a person who like to get myself involve into such co-curricular activities since I'm in primary school. My teacher used to scold me and told me that I need to keep myself balance by joining those co-curricular activities instead of being with the books all the time. I really have a lot of problem with my self confidence.


When I see my friends having fun organising an event, I do really want to be a part of it. However, I do not know how to do it. So, after being in CFS, I promise something to myself. I want to do something different here. I want to prove myself that I can do it.Besides, my roomate keep insisting me to join it with here. So, we filled up the form and went through the interview together. After a few days, we were called for a meeting in the fellow's room. Our principal informed us that we have been chosen to be the MRCs.


After two semesters of hard work, alhamdulillah, we have managed to organise 4 inter-mahallah events as I have mentioned before. We start with ISTEC (Islamic Science Technology Week). I think the best part of the event is the forum. Two days after that, we have MAIG which stands for Mahallah Integration Traditional Games. The games was fun. The logo and t-shirts are beautiful. Love it so much. Big clap to the Publication and Promotion Bureau. Sister's Night is the most tiring to me as it is my first time being the Head Com. Quite challenging for me. However, it was fun. Lastly, we have MaicFest. We have professional advisors. One of them used to involved in making 'Anugerah Juara Lagu' a reality. I am totally having fun working as one of the committee member of Catering.


Eventhough there were so much energy and sacrifices are needed, it really worth it. I do gained a lot during the two semesters of being an MRC. I gained experience, friends, knowledge and memories which will stay in my mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment