Thursday, August 12, 2010

Just Something From Me

Salam
It has been a looooooong period since my last post. Isn't it?.hehe. Well, I don't know what to write actually. It's always because of that particular reason. A few days ago, I had my first Mandarin class.haha. Don't know why. I am kind of interested when Sciencess provide this opportunity. My Mandarin teacher is Zhang laoshi. He is such a nice person.
       Living here in Kuantan is just nice. However, it does have it's not-so-good part which is you have less chance to go for outing compared to our happy time in PJ. It's not because of curfew or IIUM's rules and regulation. It's just that it is harder to go out to the town if you don't have your own transport.We also don't have any bookstore in the campus area. Therefore, it is important for us to have an organisation in our class such as the batch leader, head bureaus, secretary, treasurer and so forth. The head committee for education bureau is responsible to order reference books for the class members.
      Today is the second day of Ramadhan. Ramadahanul Karim. May Allah bless us during this Holy month so that we can perform our ibadah well and also able to increase our good deeds. It's already Ramadhan. Time is really fast. It has been a month since I was here for the first time.
      Today, I am supposed to have my Biochem quiz. So, yesterday me and my roommate were struggling to finish our revision.huhu.We were so afraid because our seniors said that the lecturer is quite strict and always gives unexpected questions.huhu. Before we start our quiz today, our lecturer said that we might be angry with him because he is giving us a good and bad surprise.huhu. We were so nervous. Suddenly, he revealed the question. It is only one question and we were required to answer that question in ten minutes. We never expect that we will get that kind of question for our Biochem quiz.
      Don't you want to know what is the question? The question is like this.
"ALLAH EXISTS EVERYWHERE"
Based on the statement above, write an essay based on your knowledge in Biocemistry.

      We were so shocked. I was quite panic because I never expect that we will get this kind of question for the quiz.huhu. Some of us were happy and some of us were upset because of the suprise.huhu. For me, it is  agood way to make sure that the students are prepared earlier for the examination. Besides, it also taught us that in whatever field we were studying, we can relate Allah to everything because He is the Ultimate Creator and Sustainer.

No comments:

Post a Comment